Did you know that your sense of smell is intimately connected to memory in the brain? This is why classic smells form your childhood often evoke such a powerful emotional response and flooding of memories. Invoke the scents of the holidays to bring joy and comfort into your home with the high-quality candle making equipment from Savage Bros. Our equipment is perfect not only for baking and cooling edible goods but for creating candles to celebrate the holiday season. We’ve listed our top five favorite holiday scents below:
- Gingerbread – A playful scent of ginger, cinnamon, and notes of even frosting make gingerbread scented candles a fun way to invoke the holiday spirit.
- Balsam and fir trees – If “Silent Night” is your favorite Christmas song, than consider a candle that smells like the calm outside of a winter cabin. The smell of evergreen trees are classic this winter.
- Peppermint candy – Sweet and tasty, peppermint is not only the favorite kind of candy this season but also a favorite scent.
- Pumpkin pie – Get the taste buds savoring for a bit of sweet with a pumpkin pie scented candle. It’ll bring the family together!
- Bergamot and juniper – Add a little romance to your holiday with the sweet and floral smells of bergamot and juniper.
For over 150 years, our professionals have been providing only the highest quality candle making equipment in the industry. At Savage Bros we make sure to not only offer equipment from the best manufacturers but amazing customer service to boot. Learn more about how our equipment can help you create long lasting candles by giving us a call or filling out our online form for more information.